May Cause Desire
Are you ready for Sex and Relationship Education that you can apply immediately to your own life? May Cause Desire is a self-paced 5-part online course if you’re feeling sexually dissatisfied, ashamed or misunderstood.
Amplify your sexual intelligence and confidence. Join us, in our discussions on how you can find deep attraction, intimacy and desire. This course is available online for you to purchase and download anytime!
What to expect from May Cause Desire:
- Jo and Kelly are down to earth relatable professionals, who will guide you to look closely at how your sexuality was created, allowing you to uncover, and transform your limiting beliefs.
- Weren’t paying attention in sex ed? No problem—You’ll (re)learn the fundamentals: the biological male and female anatomy, gender fluidity, the sexual response cycle, and more.
- Learn tried and true strategies for resolving conflict, building trust and intimacy, while staying connected to your sense of self.
- A real adventure! Where you’ll go on the exploration of your life, and finally embrace your sexual repertoire and develop your own personal brand of sexuality.
- You’ll figure out what’s really behind your sexual motivations, tap into your erotic imagination, and bring deeper meaning to your sexuality.
- The permission to break your tired routine and innovate your relationships, while getting comfortable with intimate communication and continued self-discovery.
- Pleasure play dates! In your life and in your relationships.
- To become the most sexually authentic and confident person you know!
- DESIRE. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Are you ready to take your sexual intelligence to the next level?
Excellent! Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Click the BUY NOW button, enter your information and make your payment.
Step 2. Right away, you’ll get an email with access to the course and all the lessons.
Step 3. Watch the lessons in the privacy of your own home and watch your desire grow.
Have questions? Email us at Hello@sexologyinternational.com
We are radically inclusive. Whether you are single or attached, straight, gay, trans, in a monogamous, open or polyamorous relationship, we invite you to join in and benefit from our workshop.
Through open and honest dialogue, we will dive together into our world, where we will explore thought provoking ideas that will guide you into a new way of thinking. Our process will allow you to tap into your own inner wisdom and inspire passion and connection in your life.
We have divided our core topics into modules, so you can build your knowledge and understanding as we go, and you will have the luxury of going as fast, or as slow as like. We believe the perfect pace is whatever your own pace may be – just as your sexuality should be too.
May Cause Desire Includes:
- 5 Expert Designed Modules
- 32 Quick Video Lessons to Watch Anytime
- 5 Top Secret Sexi Homework Assignments
- Lifetime access for as long as this course exists
Join now to gain fresh inspiration for a vibrant sex life. Grab your instant-access download now and get everything inside for only $97 USD
Here’s what you’ll find inside May Cause Desire:
Module 1: Know and Love Thyself
- How all those myths about sex could have shaped your current sexual experience and any shame or embarrassment you might be carrying with you.
- More about your self and explore what turns you on (and off).
- How to tap into your creativity and create space to explore and build your own sexuality.
Module 2: Shed Your Inhibitions
- How your physical and mind health can affect your overall wellbeing and how to improve your foundation to improve your sex life.
- About the sexual response cycle and how your desire level may have more to do with your non-sexual intimate relationship.
- How to invite more pleasure into your life.
Module 3: Make (a Lot of) Love Not War
- The healthy approach to conflict and how to resolve them effectively—no screaming and yelling required.
- How to move past the inevitable sexual boredom that happens in virtually every long-term relationship.
- Love languages, eye gazing, and the secret of playing in a private “sandbox” to safely explore your desires and bring passion back into your life.
Module 4: What’s Your Sex Brand?
- What may be motivating you and your partner.
- How to deal with desire discrepancy, leaving space for mystery.
- How to embrace your sexuality and safely explore your fantasies, have sexy play dates, and exploring different kinds of sex.
Module 5: The Evolution of Good Vibrations
- The best (and worst) times to have a productive conversation about sex and boundaries.
- Why (and how) to make a little (or a lot) of noise during sex.
- The fun Yes, No, Maybe list that you can keep coming back to while you play with your sensual edges creatively.
Each module is designed to help you think critically about your sexuality, and encourage ideas to build your own interventions that are right for you and your partner(s). As with everything, implementing what you learn is also a big part of the e-course journey.