May Cause Desire
You really love each other, but lately, you feel more like roommates.
Your sex life may have started off white hot, and what you’re left with now is barely a flicker, and filled with sweatpants, Netflix binging, and maintenance sex.
In the beginning, it was so easy and fun. You used to be excited to spend time together, laughing until tears rolled down your cheeks, and thoughtful gestures were a daily occurrence.
Your bed is for sleeping and you feel alone.
Perhaps you know something’s wrong, you just don’t know how to fix it.
Frustrated, you wonder, “Is this really all there is?”
Your sex life doesn’t need to be so tiresome.
Imagine, not only feeling good about your intimate connection, but you’re finding yourselves thinking about your last sexual encounter—All. Day. Long.
You’re excited because the nights of steamy, seductive sex are back baby!
That vibrant, dynamic, and meaningful intimate life is finally yours and you’re feeling happier, sexier, more confident, and playful.
You love each other even more, you’re gracefully navigating all of life’s challenges, and sex feels fun again.
You feel turned on, satisfied (in and out of bed), and alive. Food tastes better, your work life feels more manageable, and all around, life is pretty darn amazing!
This fantasy is closer than you think and you deserve to feel every inch of desire.
This is the perfect first step if sex therapy or coaching feels a little too intense.
May Cause Desire is a self-paced 5-part online course if you’re feeling sexually dissatisfied, ashamed or misunderstood.
Throughout the video lessons, you’ll discover:
- How to understand your body and your needs and how to connect with your desires and grow into a more confident version of yourself.
- How to communicate what you want, and what you don’t, and do it effectively while navigating challenges and fears successfully.
- Fresh insights and inspiration to break your routines and redefine success for your relationship.
- What your inner sexual wisdom is telling you.
- The spark to inspiring passion and connection in your life.
Get the meaningful, inspired sex and intimate communication you desire—and deserve.
We are radically inclusive. Whether you are single or attached, straight, gay, trans, in a monogamous, open or polyamorous relationship, we invite you to join in and benefit from our workshop.
You will have the luxury of going as fast, or as slow as you would like. We believe the perfect pace is whatever your own pace may be – just as your sexuality should be too.
What to expect from May Cause Desire:
- Jo and Kelly are down to earth relatable professionals, who will guide you to look closely at how your sexuality was created, allowing you to uncover, and transform your limiting beliefs.
- Weren’t paying attention in sex ed? No problem—You’ll (re)learn the fundamentals: the biological male and female anatomy, gender fluidity, the sexual response cycle, and more.
- Learn tried and true strategies for resolving conflict, building trust and intimacy, while staying connected to your sense of self.
- A real adventure! Where you’ll go on the exploration of your life, and finally embrace your sexual repertoire and develop your own personal brand of sexuality.
- You’ll figure out what’s really behind your sexual motivations, tap into your erotic imagination, and bring deeper meaning to you sexuality.
- The permission to break your tired routine and innovate your relationships, while getting comfortable with intimate communication and continued self-discovery.
- Pleasure play dates! In your life and in your relationships.
- To become the most sexually authentic and confident person you know!
- DESIRE. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Join now to gain fresh inspiration for a vibrant sex life. Amplify your sexual intelligence and confidence. Create the powerful and intimate relationship you desire and sex life you crave.
Here’s what you’ll find inside May Cause Desire:
Module 1: Know and Love Thyself
- How all those myths about sex could have shaped your current sexual experience and any shame or embarrassment you might be carrying with you
- More about your self and explore what turns you on (and off)
- How to tap into your creativity and create space to explore and build your own sexuality
Module 2: Shed Your Inhibitions
- How your physical and mind health can affect your overall wellbeing and how to improve your foundation to improve your sex life
- About the sexual response cycle and how your desire level may have more to do with your non-sexual intimate relationship
- How to invite more pleasure into your life
Module 3: Make (a Lot of) Love Not War
- The healthy approach to conflict and how to resolve them effectively—no screaming and yelling required
- How to move past the inevitable sexual boredom that happens in virtually every long-term relationship
- Love languages, eye gazing, and the secret of playing in a private “sandbox” to safely explore your desires and bring passion back into your life
Module 4: What’s Your Sex Brand?
- What may be motivating you and your partner
- How to deal with desire discrepancy, leaving space for mystery
- How to embrace your sexuality and safely explore your fantasies, have sexy play dates, and exploring different kinds of sex
Module 5: The Evolution of Good Vibrations
- The best (an worst) times to have a productive conversation about sex and boundaries
- Why (and how) to make a little (or a lot) of noise during sex
- The fun Yes, No, Maybe list that you can keep coming back to while you play with your sensual edges creatively
***5 Expert Designed Modules***
***32 Quick Video Lessons to Watch Anytime***
***5 Top Secret Sexi Homework Assignments***
Finally! The proven methods that sex therapists use for reconnecting with yourself, your partner, and your sensual desires.
Now, you know exactly what you’ll need to do relight the flame, and keep stoking that fire to make it burn as hot as you can stand it.
And you’re well on your way to the sex life you desire.
Just like that, you’re feeling good in your skin again, having meaningful conversations.
Grab your instant-access download now and get everything inside for only $97
Are you ready to take your life, relationship, and pleasure to the next level?
Excellent! Here’s how to get started.
Step 1. Click the BUY NOW button, enter your information and make your payment.
Step 2. Right away, you’ll get an email with access to the course and all the lessons.
Step 3. Watch the lessons and watch your desire grow.
Have questions? Email us at Hello@sexologyinternational.com
Each module is designed to help you think critically about your sexuality, and encourage ideas to build your own interventions that are right for you and your partner(s). As with everything, implementing what you learn is also a big part of the e-course journey.